Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
looks like everyone had a great time. that pig made me hungry. I dig the burnout sequences at the end.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sean said:
Great pics Rich. Thanks for the hospitality, I had a great time.

Thanks, Sean.
anytime!!!! - panstock III is coming soon! - thanks for coming - dig your bike!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks for the pics - some cool bikes there for sure!

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Thanks again, it was a great party and a nice long ride on my pan without a hiccup. pass along our thanks to Gene for putting us up...more to cover, OK sending email...

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Richiepan said:
tradition says its inbetween july 1st and 4th
mels got a party planed for next month at the lanes in asbury,,but you guys are hardcore 5,6 hundred miles on a pan for a weekend party...no problem...

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JOCK E SHIFT said:
mels got a party planed for next month at the lanes in asbury,,but you guys are hardcore 5,6 hundred miles on a pan for a weekend party...no problem...
is this a jock e shift sighting???????

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
JOCK E SHIFT said:
ill get in touch with mel to get the skinny on that.
i think we're going to have to by a crash house up there... seeing as we're approaching dual citizenship status.

·
Registered
126 Posts
todd said:
sean good to see you take that bike out for a nice long ride. how'd it run? no issues i hope. gotta try and get you down here to DC sometime too.
Yea it was good to get out. I snapped a fender strut on the way down but Boa was with me and had some rescue tape that held it together until I got to Bling's where Bill tigged it up good as new. Then at Ritchie's I was talking with George about some clutch weirdness I had and he just got this gleam in his eye and before I knew it tools were out and he and Tom were taking my clutch apart. It was kinda fucked but at least it went back together and got me home. I see a Pro clutch in my near future.

All in all it was good times, good times.

Sean.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
todd said:
ill get in touch with mel to get the skinny on that.
i think we're going to have to by a crash house up there... seeing as we're approaching dual citizenship status.
Todd - You can all stay in the richiepan motel. doors are open any time and plenty of room!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts