Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
was going a bit too quick yesterday - came up on a car turning left - no blinker and he wasn't on the brake - i was enjoying myself up until then - locked up the brakes and during the skid hit a groove in the pavement - that didn't help - stayed with it till i met the pavement - slid right under his bumper and just missed his rear tire - started rolling as soon as i could - myself and the bike made the 45 minute ride home - just looking for a couple parts - sprocket cover and bracket that attaches rear master to cover - searched the swap and didn't find much - any help would be appreciated
thanks View attachment 93465

View attachment 93457

View attachment 93481

View attachment 93473

·
Registered
207 Posts
And you were wearing a green T-shirt, your lucky you weren't killed. You young kids never learn - green and motosickles don't get along. By the way my last accident I was wearing a green shirt too and my elbow looked similar to yours afterwards.

Mutt

·
6,351 Posts
You obviously went down on your left; how did the sprocket cover get banged up, hit the car?

Did the driver stop to help or anything?

·
Banned
7,407 Posts
And you were wearing a green T-shirt, your lucky you weren't killed. You young kids never learn - green and motosickles don't get along.

Mutt
Hummmmmmmmmmm......

Guess these Boys don't know about that....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagos_Motorcycle_Club

===========================================

Sorry to hear about your luck....Tis a Bummer
Looks like you fared very well when you play Tad with a Cage...

If needed H & B Cycleswill have what you need new or used.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went down on my right side - the pictures of my arm are reversed - i took them with the i mac photo booth camera - i'm most likely older than a lot of guys on this site - i'm 60 - being riding since i was a kid and that green being bad luck bullshit has never bothered me

·
Banned
7,407 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts