Jockey Journal Forum banner
3341 - 3360 of 3384 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thunder I certainly do!

It's the shipping that kills me! UK like to bend you over! they're exactly what I'm after though!
no problem, i'm back in UK and so is the m/c, I'll PM you when I;ve done change over, and if I can live with it.

Know what you mean about likin' to bend you over, I had a session yesterday at Tilbury dock and apparently I'm so good I'm going to have another seeing to at Southampton next week. Think I'll change my handle to 'Taxmans Bitch'.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
no problem, i'm back in UK and so is the m/c, I'll PM you when I;ve done change over, and if I can live with it.

Know what you mean about likin' to bend you over, I had a session yesterday at Tilbury dock and apparently I'm so good I'm going to have another seeing to at Southampton next week. Think I'll change my handle to 'Taxmans Bitch'.
Ah! well that makes it a lot more doable. Keep me informed man! my pipes are covered in patches and parts of my thoroughgood boot sole where I went to flanders! haha.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
I want to see the heads in more detail, like assembly kine detail.

Extended I beam....I know it's kinda cliche' but ho baby I want one.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Anyone have a photo of that Wild Child's panhead with the crazy swooped rigid front end? It's like that bike has been erased from the internet.

·
4,050 Posts
That's neat.

3341 - 3360 of 3384 Posts