·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityDeptford
StateNJ
Pricein add
Last chance before I post on Ebay.

I was in the process of stockpiling parts to build 2 different bikes. It turns out that I just purchased a 66XL and now have decided that I am only going to be build 1 of these bikes. So from the parts that I have I am picking what I want to use… and this is the stuff I wont be needing and is up for grabs. All prices include shipping unless otherwise stated to the continental united states. pics can be seen at

http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i470/ldautel

75 shovelhead motor, frame, and title. The top end of the motor was rebuilt and has 1500 miles on it. Has Andrews cams, ss nose cone, and an electronic ignition. Everything else is OEM Harley. Great running motor with no leaks. Factory Harley frame that was just converted into a rigid by
Mike at 47 industries. The frame has original knucklehead axle plates and has the same geometry of a original rigid panhead frame. Also had a floor board tab added and a tab for a juice drum. All tabs and mounts are present except for the factory rear tank mount. Title is clean and clear and in my hands. This is a sick combo and will make for a sick bike. $5000 for everything. Local pick up only.

55-57 panhead straight leg frame Frame is in nice shape but was chopped back in the day. Raked to 37 degrees. Nice frame for a custom chopper project. Comes with custom made oil tank, fender, sissy bar, rear axle and rear brake caliper. I can probably even throw in a 16in rear wheel. ($1400 local pick up only)

OG RL springer. Just needs spring nuts to be complete and able to run. Comes with 2 sets of front legs. The first is the original which were chopped at some point and would need some work before use. The second set of legs I believe are from a 45. They are nice and ready to run. Has paughco rockers and studs. The rear legs have had the brake mount shaved so this would look nice set up with a spool hub. Also comes with the correct crown nut and clamp. This has the 7/8 in stem so you can run it on an XL or use a cup conversion on your big twin. $1400

35MM narrow glide with narrowed mullins trees. This is an awesome set up that is practically brand new. I never ran it…infact just turned down the axle the other day. The legs have been shaved on a lathe and are perfect. It has -2 Forks by Frank tubes that are brand new. Set up with the super narrow mullins trees. All hardware is new chrome. Trees and legs are fresh black powder coat. It will also include the axle and neck cup kit set up with internal stops and even a new set of Timken bearings. $650

35MM trees and risers. Trees have been shaved and have fresh black powder coat. 1in stem. New chrome pinch bolts and stem nut. Complete with risers. $100

23in 36 spoke front wheel. The rim is off of a 70s Honda dirt bike. I had it polished and it came out perfect. The hub is brand new and polished aluminum fitted with 3/4in bearings. Was laced together with new polished stainless spokes. Has a bridgestone trial wing tire in really nice shape. This thing is sick and ready to run. It looks like a ferris wheel . I never even ran it but made the spacers to run it with that mullins narrow glide. So if you take both you will be able to bolt it up and go. $600

OG wassell or hap jones gas tank with center fill gas cap. This thing was painted in 74 and is in great shape in and out. comes with gas cap. $700

Brand New rigid frame shovelhead shotgun exhaust with squish pipe. $175

Master Craft tailight in great shape. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer original out there. I would rate the chrome at a 8.5-9 out of 10. Comes with all 5 NOS lenses. $1200

Original war bird tail light. Its nice and all there. Chrome shows signs of use. $700

Dellorto dual throat carb. Comes with long manifold and air filter and also new velocity stacks. This was a really nice working carb that came off of my running shovel. $300

SU carb. Come with air breather and 2 manifolds. One is a shovel and the other is for a pan. Looks to be all there but I never ran it. $150

Wide glide front end. This is a really nice and clean wide glide front end. 4 over tubes with PRO 1 trees. really clean setup with internal stops. I can also include a set of cups set up for the internal stops. Comes with the axle, brake caliper, bar clamp and headlight. Ready to go. Chrome and powder coat are in great shape. $600

Wide glide 16in front wheel. Wheel and chrome are in great shape. Fitted with a really nice avon speed master MKII. Also has a nice front rotor.
Setup to run with the wide glide front end I am selling. $250

Custom forwards. I used the clutch side with the kicker cover and it made it better then butter. Both use street bike master cylinder and custom brass reseviors. Totally complete and ready to roll. $300

1 - 3 of 3 Posts