Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Panman51 said:

Hope these pics went thru, I'm not a computer Queek
Sorry, forgot to tell ya, the rear rotor was made locally by my favorite machinist Trinny, removed the old rear Banana caliper and replaced it with the GMA setup, and added the Paughco exhaust.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Nicely done man I hope to be seein it in person in Aug tryin to make it to CrazyD's for the Tman man run and some of the rally still tryin to work out the details.You need to load up and bring it to the Hamb drags come on with the rest of them.

Shoe

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Shoe, You'll have wait till Aug, all my vacation is locked in. Working for the Federal Gov is a real pain in the ass, but they pay well. Rally's not to far away, and after that I'm headed to Jersey for a rally in Wildwood. Hope to hookup with Richie while I'm there, only an hour away.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Satellite wheels !! That's a long time ago since I've seen those !!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Danny F. said:
Satellite wheels !! That's a long time ago since I've seen those !!
Yeah Danny, most everything on the bike is old stuff, most people don't know what the wheels are, Congrats to you for knowing. Chuck

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tony Bones said:
That bike is really great in a completely-different-than-what-most-people-currently-think-is-really-great type of way.
Don't know for sure-you-meant, but-thanks-i-think.Chuck

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
What I meant is that it's not a "bobber" and it's not a "long bike" and it's not...you get where I'm going? It's just a neat bike.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tony Bones said:
What I meant is that it's not a "bobber" and it's not a "long bike" and it's not...you get where I'm going? It's just a neat bike.
Thanks, I thought that's what you meant. See what you can build when you have a garage full of old parts.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Panman51 said:
Thanks, I thought that's what you meant. See what you can build when you have a garage full of old parts.
That and apparently a whole lot of talent! Looks fantastic. Nice work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts