Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm having a custom frame built. I'm trying to get the ass end setup for a juice drum setup. I have a star hub and I plan on running the later star hub juice setup (63-66). My first question is, did all juice swingarms have the same inside distance between the axle plates? And do any of you know the different measurements or just the one if they are all the same? Thanks guys.

-Chris

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I had two other people pm me, one said 9 exactly and the other said 9 1/4. Is it possible that Harley made them in different sizes depending on who made em that day? Thanks again fellas.

-Chris

·
Registered
755 Posts
I can't vouch for the guys ability to measure, how they measured or the state of their part. :D

To be clear - I'm measuring off the lip that carries the axle here:

The lip protrudes about 1/16" so if someone measure at the flats in the plate, behind or below the lip, they'd get 9".

Measuring from the left to the side of the right axle plate lip:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really appreciate the help Pete. Ok so the distance between both protruding lips where the spacers and axle sit is 9 1/8". You said each lip protrudes from the actual plate casting a 1/16" So if someone measured behind the lip from each side wouldn't that be 9 1/4" ?

-Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.