Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
7,407 Posts
There is no way to run Shovel Jugs on a Panhead ...unless....

The heads are after/market like STD or S&S that have the Y intake and the Shovel bolt pattern.

The machine work that it would take to use OEM heads on Shovel jugs would be mega....

First out...can't relocate the head bolt hole in the heads....reason for...it would be drilled into the port runner...

Can move the bolt hole in the jug...But that would require plugging the Shovel hole and re-drilling for the pan patten...That would look ugly cause of alot of fin area will be gone making the area for the head-bolt....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post photos, maybe you could tell me what I have. Thank you for the input

There is no way to run Shovel Jugs on a Panhead ...unless....

The heads are after/market like STD or S&S that have the Y intake and the Shovel bolt pattern.

The machine work that it would take to use OEM heads on Shovel jugs would be mega....

First out...can't relocate the head bolt hole in the heads....reason for...it would be drilled into the port runner...

Can move the bolt hole in the jug...But that would require plugging the Shovel hole and re-drilling for the pan patten...That would look ugly cause of alot of fin area will be gone making the area for the head-bolt....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts