Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for someone in the new yorkish area to do , gold metalflake on a set of fat bobs, and a rear fender. maybe scallops on the sides and down the center of the fender.

email [email protected] or PM me

rev krapp

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nahh, im looking for a real sparkly pretty golden flake job, i dont know anhthing about paint so i wouldnt know if u need candes or what, i hjust want it sparkly and and pretty, maybe scallops i dont know, u interested?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
scallops? flake? why dont you lace one side, flat black the other, flames and scallops on 1 side and pinstriping in red and white on the other :)

there is that guy barry in NJ. does pro level work on bikes.....email me for his number, dont have any pics, but he did that work for marty at USA cycles i think? show winning bike. and he knows the style.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
caffeine said:
scallops? flake? why dont you lace one side, flat black the other, flames and scallops on 1 side and pinstriping in red and white on the other :)

there is that guy barry in NJ. does pro level work on bikes.....email me for his number, dont have any pics, but he did that work for marty at USA cycles i think? show winning bike. and he knows the style.
u know any good pinstripers?
dickhead, PM your email again hunnybuns

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
you have to have someone in strong island close that can get that done for you - gold metaflake I would look for an I-talian for that job plenty of them around , ha -

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
everyone on long island is gay and like pee-pees in there butts. if i needed a dragon airbrushed or flames long island is the hot spot. anything cool is somewhere else

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
el krapp said:
everyone on long island is gay and like pee-pees in there butts. if i needed a dragon airbrushed or flames long island is the hot spot. anything cool is somewhere else
painfully sorry - I got some friends in the garden state if it is that bad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts