Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there?

hey man, I am headed your way tomorrow for the cornucopia of two wheeled lust known as the LAS VEGAS MOTORCYCLE AUCTION at the Stardust. Talk about the wild west makes my neighbor with the 50 sticks of old dynamite look tame!!!

Anyway, i am at the Sahara, under my nom-de-guerre Dr. Roscoe Offramp, PhD, MPG, RPM, BS Maximus). (cell 1-818-472-7313). Let me know if you are around and maybe there will be time to look at your scoot and check out that oil thing. I will be chained to the auction mostly hobknobbing and hiring hookers, passing out spoons of coke to my clients and creating mayhem where ever I go.

it will be great you will see. . .

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
WES!! Hey man!! I read you loud and clear and I'll be around this weekend for sure. I'll give you a call later today. I'll keep things open and we'll meet up whenever it's good for you. Just in case, my cell is 702-845-1874... Beers will be in order!
fouraceswes said:
there?

hey man, I am headed your way tomorrow for the cornucopia of two wheeled lust known as the LAS VEGAS MOTORCYCLE AUCTION at the Stardust. Talk about the wild west makes my neighbor with the 50 sticks of old dynamite look tame!!!

Anyway, i am at the Sahara, under my nom-de-guerre Dr. Roscoe Offramp, PhD, MPG, RPM, BS Maximus). (cell 1-818-472-7313). Let me know if you are around and maybe there will be time to look at your scoot and check out that oil thing. I will be chained to the auction mostly hobknobbing and hiring hookers, passing out spoons of coke to my clients and creating mayhem where ever I go.

it will be great you will see. . .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts