Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
im told it should be a good one i was there today for the h d swapmeet it sucked mostly take offs and leather pants, scored a harley moped tank and small headlamp other than that no good deals to be had. see ya steve g
Built2Ride said:
Any one know about this swap/show. Worth going? York fairgrounds, Sunday January 22, 8am-3pm info www.potomacvintageriders.com

·
Registered
936 Posts
I go every year. Nappy, my friend Scott and I will be there about mid-morning probably. Great swap to find good deals and some cool stuff. Worth it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else going? Maybe a JJ lunch/meeting?
ol_scratch said:
I go every year. Nappy, my friend Scott and I will be there about mid-morning probably. Great swap to find good deals and some cool stuff. Worth it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Might be there. Trying to move all my harrisburg/york plans from sat to sun. I'll see.

As long as it's not like the farm show swap meet. That was a joke.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Joey said:
Might be there. Trying to move all my harrisburg/york plans from sat to sun. I'll see.

As long as it's not like the farm show swap meet. That was a joke.
Nothing like the farm show swap.

We'll be there around 9:30 - 10:00. If you see a 6'3" bloke with long sideburns, that be me.

·
Registered
174 Posts
ol_scratch said:
Nothing like the farm show swap.

We'll be there around 9:30 - 10:00. If you see a 6'3" bloke with long sideburns, that be me.
You just described half the people that live in York county. They grow 'em big out there. I represent the other half...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This was a letdown for me. Lots of empty space. Ol scratch got a couple things but he was pretty disapointed overall as well.:(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Built2Ride said:
This was a letdown for me. Lots of empty space. Ol scratch got a couple things but he was pretty disapointed overall as well.:(
Dissappointed? Customchop and I had a blast. Found some flake helmets, wheels, tanks, tires and just a whole bunch more shit.

Larry

·
Registered
936 Posts
kustom chief said:
Dissappointed? Customchop and I had a blast. Found some flake helmets, wheels, tanks, tires and just a whole bunch more shit.

Larry
We heard about the much desired flake helmets, but our search came to know avail. Lucky bastid.

Yeah disappointed - past years were way better. But maybe its just a sad sign of the times. I don't know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts