Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Built2Ride said:
if you and ol' scratch leave out now you can meet up with a bunch of the dc area jj contigent for the usual tuesday mayhem...no movies to watch but i'm sure we could find some scallywags to star in a low budget production!

its perfect riding weather too.

·
Registered
936 Posts
tom said:
if you and ol' scratch leave out now you can meet up with a bunch of the dc area jj contigent for the usual tuesday mayhem...no movies to watch but i'm sure we could find some scallywags to star in a low budget production!

its perfect riding weather too.
Can't, my work load is too heavy right now. Did take the long way around to work though. Is a good riding day.

I want to make a low-budget production of two disallusioned bikers who set out to find America, but instead find the secret recipe to Bush's baked beans. We could shoot a scene in a grave yard, where they're with two scallywag whores, and high on methane from their own asses, and commtting the most imaginative of sexual acts to be devised (because their dads sold them out as club hoes). Or we could make a movie "An Interview with a Scallywag Whore", the later as can be seen, would make a hit horror-comedy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts