Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Too many people ride, and drive for that matter not paying attention to whats going on up ahead of the few cars/bikes in front of them...

Man what a mess.....wow.......

·
Registered
617 Posts
I want to throw up!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
TNsportster said:
looks like one guy lost his helmet...

hope his head wasn't still in it.
Not only a helmet..I see a couple bikes who obviously lost their license plates...

·
Registered
675 Posts
Ok...I know this should not be funny, but it is. A good reason why I don't ride with a lot of people I dont know. I always know and trust my wingman. You're at the mercy of the stupidist person in the pack. I like to stack the deck in my favor as often as I can.

Be safe, Be smart!

·
Registered
349 Posts
If I am in a pack of bikes, its in the very front or very back and keepin a distance if in the back, this could happen so fast in a large pack even if you are payin attention!!

Looks like some people crashed really hard!!:eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I feel bad for the guy on the right in shot two. He's just chilling out and then a bike comes at him in three and four which it looks like he might of avoided and then in shot 5 he's just laid out for the rest of the pictures. (edit: oh my bad, that's a rider. The spectator guy looks like hes up along the gaurdrail.)

At first I thought all these people were just hauling ass, but if you look at one the riders in the early wrecks, he has time to get up and jump and the wall into on coming traffic and just watch. Yet they keep piling up. I don't get it. There seems to be enough time for the back of the pack to slow up with out wacking each other.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Looking at those street commercial signs on the sides and the letter type on them...Hmmm...

(Vodka involved..?)

·
Registered
257 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts