Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm visiting my daughter in Chicago again and got some great advice last time.
May 17th thru the 20th....any motorcycle or car stuff suggestions - shops/shows??
Yes - I'm gonna miss Larry's Showdown this year and I'm bumbed about it - but what could I do, she's my kid!
Bob

·
Registered
665 Posts
So, I'm visiting my daughter in Chicago again and got some great advice last time.
May 17th thru the 20th....any motorcycle or car stuff suggestions - shops/shows??
Yes - I'm gonna miss Larry's Showdown this year and I'm bumbed about it - but what could I do, she's my kid!
Bob
Bravo on that One!

·
Registered
180 Posts
There's not a lot going on in may as far as swap meets or car show's but the Volo auto museum isn't too bad a lot of cool cars and a live auction,june is when most of the cruise nights and swapmeets happen.
The only thing I want to check out is Illinois Harleydavidson moved to Countryside Il. Lagrange & Joilet RD. bigger building ?? I dont know maybe you could go buy an over priced T shirt there..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are expensive - I bought one in Ventura last year and I still dont know why! Thanks for the feedback...I'll make a note of it. I got a couple of good ideas from the other board too.
Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts