Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you call to get a tracing of the stock factory cut for the lines on HD tanks? I want to re-do the tanks on a 60 Pan.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Hmm, would't know..but try to collect as much pics from 1960 stock pans..and work from there..click "images" instead of "The Internet" trough Google after you punched-inn 1960 Panhead Harley Davidson of course..duuh ! :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Danny F. said:
Hmm, would't know..but try to collect as much pics from 1960 stock pans..and work from there..click "images" instead of "The Internet" trough Google after you punched-inn 1960 Panhead Harley Davidson of course..duuh ! :D
Thanks...oversize pics are available, and may be the direction I go, but only if I get tiered of looking for an original trace. I posted the question on the AMCA board, have seen some discussion there. I talked to the guy at "Pierce Color Write" (he has the correct codes for the HI-Fi stuff), he has a bunch of oversize picture reasources.
I talked to a guy at Jefferson and he made it sound like tracings were easy to come by. Seem scarce to me.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts