Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biz partner was playing around with riser design wanting something more mechanical looking. Heres what he came with.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i dig em.... just waitin to afford a set from you eventually.... i assume rubber bushings would still be part of the equation

i dig em cause they are different, a lil flair on something you see not too often, but often enough that it becomes somewhat normal

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
I like the " nuts " on em . that was sort of one problem I had with them wasbeing able to tighten them good enough . I tried a strap wrench but it didn't work for shit . Having those sides to use a wrench on would have been a blessing !

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, yeah. I dont mind getting ribbed bout it. This time had nothing to do with making these. I like em, but my personal tastes lean towards the ones like you ordered. Just somethjing cleaner i guess..

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Working on those sometime in the next couple weeks. Just have to make sure they are sturdy as hell...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.