Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I am wasting some time waiting for a flight at the airport. What a day to fly. I have been patted down, laptop checked for explosives not to mention I can't carry on any toothpaste, shave cream and all that cuz of the damn terrorists. I hope them fools in the UK get exactly what's coming to them during there stay behind bars. Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Moonshiners said:
shits pretty fucked up over here... wish these fuckers would leave normal people be.
I'm sure there's some poor sod saying the same thing somewhere in the mid-east.

I guess it's the same world over. Some power hungry jerk(s) ruining an otherwise nice day for normal folk.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Airport update.. I was supposed to fly from Ft. Wayne, IN to Greensville, SC with one stop in Cincinnati.... My Cincy flight is delayed and won't catch my connecting flight. Rerouted to Atlanta and connect to Greensville at about midnight. Now ATL flight is delayed and not sure how/if I will make it. Bad thing is the flight is for a job interview at 8 a.m. tomorrow.... Stay out of the airports if anyone is thinking about flying and doesn't have to.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Now thats the kind of shit that really pisses me off about this so-called "security". USE YOUR FUCKING HEADS. Thats why you have them. Last time i got the lucky "x" on my ticket and had to have all my shit searched, i was standing behind an 8 year old kid with a backpack, eating fries out of a McDonalds bag, and an 85 year old with a fucking oxygen tank.

Those people were definite threats.

Security or Freedom. Take your pick because you'll never be able to enjoy both at the same time again.

caffeine said:
they didnt allow my grandma to take her denture adhesive strips on the plane this morning

·
Registered
897 Posts
All you can hope is when they get the 72 virgins they're ugly and smell like goats.It burns my ass that we let them in this country then they bitch because we don't treat them good enough.They should be treated the same way that they treat Americans in their country.Time to nuke their ass and take their gas.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They swabbed my laptop and tested it with machines??? I also saw the security search a guy because he didnt want to take off his sandals and walk barefoot through the security check. Still waiting on a flight....I just had a beer and the lady working at the lounge closed it down for the night because people were being rude....So I am stuck in the airport for 5 hrs now and the bar is closed. :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.