Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday at work they told me to "fix" the hoppers that are in the welding area . So I went right to work not looking inside . Long story short the hoppers are used for potasium flouride (spelling) real toxic shit . Nobody washed them out before they were put there so I inhaled some dust and burned wholes in my lung tissue .Know until it heals it bruns crazy bad to breath .

I wish people were compitant in the jobs !

·
Registered
237 Posts
Is the company taking care of the bills?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry to hear that.
My wife, who has asthma, works in the "atlternative" health field. She got sick of the inhalers and other bullshit, and went the herbal route. Now it's way less of a problem and she breathes fine.
If you want a list of some herbal supplements that will help your body repair the damaged tissue, send me a PM.
I got nothing to sell, just free advice from a twenty year smoker who has no lung problems (yet, anyway).
Oranje.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hate to hear that crap and I am sure glad you survived.
Hank

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the good words ! My work is coving all the bills . The only thing I'm scared of is the long term down the road problems . This stuff was so bad and there is no cure it kinda scared the ER docs. The MDS says eminister oxygen and wait .
Since I've worked there this was the 4th ER visit ! But on the bright side only the second ambulance ride . LOL Last time was carbondioxide posioning

1 - 16 of 16 Posts