Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
I look at that and all my mind tells me is PMS. Planned Maintenance Schedule for you non-military types. You do it enough and you no longer laugh when someone tells you that you've got PMS.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
oh yeah, gotta love scrubbing the shit down..... "im gonna need you to put all the stainless shavings in the stainless can, all the regular steel in the steel can, and all the brass in the brass can, as well as aluminium. then after your done with that you need to brush it down, vacume it off, then take the cooling liquid and scrub the shit off. then i want you to oil everything."

fuck.....:rolleyes: i dont miss that at all....

·
Administrator
7,805 Posts
It's not the chuck I'd be worried about, but the workpiece. As long as the machine has been maintained it aint going anywhere. As with any machine, respect it and know your abilities.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Gas House Gorilla said:
I've seen what one of these things can do to a sailor...I'll see if I can find some old pics.
Do we really need to see those? I'm still scarred from the picture of the chiefs brains on the flight deck of the thatch, the picture of the guy that got his legs chopped off on the boxer, oh, and the guy at my work that chopped off 2 fingers on the flex house coupling machine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts