Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe the guy was so dolcrazy his wife decided to sell of his toys. Its happened before. If that is the case I'll be celebratin tomorrow...

But im guessing he is just dumb...

·
Registered
845 Posts
This is a scam that happens when you get your ebay account stolen. You get one of those "re-enter your username/password" bullshit emails and the person then logs in and locks you out after they have your info. Then they set up an auction like this waiting for some dumbass to bid and send them a down payment and they walk off with the money. I bet if you looked at the selling history its totally unrelated items to motorcycles.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
DrDano said:
This is a scam that happens when you get your ebay account stolen. You get one of those "re-enter your username/password" bullshit emails and the person then logs in and locks you out after they have your info. Then they set up an auction like this waiting for some dumbass to bid and send them a down payment and they walk off with the money. I bet if you looked at the selling history its totally unrelated items to motorcycles.
Yeah, that was my point. Person was selling dollheads and shit, these bikes are not related to this person is my guess. Some idiot's trying to make $58.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts