Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DNA springers. How many of you run them and does anyone have any complaints about them? Wanna be informed before I buy one. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
when i was lookin into em i was informed that they are a lil weak and have cracked before where the axles attach, i say save up and spend a few hundred more with TRENT for a nice repo, thats whay i wanna do

·
Registered
181 Posts
Trent will probably find you......he posts on here regularly. Do a search for "Springer"

·
Registered
181 Posts
vonxulu said:
DNA springers. How many of you run them and does anyone have any complaints about them? Wanna be informed before I buy one. Thanks in advance.
Personally, I think they REALLY look retarded. Get a re-pop. Deguello recently got one, and his looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
hhaha, im sure TRENT will read this thread...

do a search for "atomic" and his shop will come up, or look him up in the members...

my motorcycle asks me for his springer every day, and sheds some 50wt every time i gotta tell it no... next spring, the shov gets one i PRAY!

·
Registered
917 Posts
51rat said:
my motorcycle asks me for his springer every day, and sheds some 50wt every time i gotta tell it no... next spring, the shov gets one i PRAY!
Why do you keep calling it "his" (Trent's) springer?
I mean, its cool if you buy one from him, but he don't make 'em...

G.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i know he doesnt, i just want people to do bussiness with him, hes the best motorcycle guy ive dealt with yet, AWESOME guy...

and i do believe he gives the best deals on em...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts