Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Al, man I thought i was dealing with a guy I've delt with before. There is a Big Al on the horse board too. I was talking with him yesterday and said how much I liked the book. When he said "what book?" I knew that I had phucked up. That's why I didn't stress that I took a cpl of extra days to send you your payment for the book. Again sorrry for the delay, hopefuly you've already recived the money and wasted it on wine, women and song. Hope I didn't hold you up.

Fredo AKA procrastinator supreme:eek:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Fredo said:
Al, man I thought i was dealing with a guy I've delt with before. There is a Big Al on the horse board too. I was talking with him yesterday and said how much I liked the book. When he said "what book?" I knew that I had phucked up. That's why I didn't stress that I took a cpl of extra days to send you your payment for the book. Again sorrry for the delay, hopefuly you've already recived the money and wasted it on wine, women and song. Hope I didn't hold you up.

Fredo AKA procrastinator supreme:eek:
HA HA HA, I was counting on that money to feed my wife and kids, sadly the died of starvation, SO I am free to ride when ever!!!! T^hanks!!!

(I have never been married.....)

Truth is that Sun I was in the bar, drinking your money and a friend of mine comes up and says, "Hey I read this book about a guy from your town that rode his bike to ALASKA."

Me-, "That was me."

Him, "No way, his name was Allen, not AL."

Me- "Think about it......."

Him, "No way, that guy looks nothing like you."

Me- "That was 10 years ago and I had hair....."

Him, "WOW cool....."

·
Registered
990 Posts
BA,

Just finished your book. Great read. Made we want to ride bad. Can't think of a better compliment than that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts