Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
my wife, bless her heart, found out from a friend of mine that my second board i ever had was a santa cruz street creep. well, in our first year of marriage, she found me one for my birthday. got it hanging in the garage.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
My friends and I named our motorcycle group Street Creeps in honor of that board. . .

sparkymoffett said:
my wife, bless her heart, found out from a friend of mine that my second board i ever had was a santa cruz street creep. well, in our first year of marriage, she found me one for my birthday. got it hanging in the garage.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Duane Peters is a ruler! he rode for Black Label. Dont know if he still rides for them, but you can check out his newest footage that I know of on the Black Label video called Black Out.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Anyone got any suggestions on a good first pool board? I been skating the long ones for a while, and I ready to get into actuall boardin. My daily driver is one of those Rat Fink madrid 46's. Handles mighty good, gummy tires, apec 9's.

·
Registered
43 Posts
lardog said:
You guys can probably appreciate some of these "two-wheel inspired" decks I've designed in the not so distant past...
You design boards for is it Girl? Ahhh. memories of the past on 4 tiny wheels .

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yep, been there for nearly seven years now...Good news: the wheels have come full circle(sorry, bad metaphor) and are bigger again. It got bad there for a while.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Kickstarter said:
I dug this out of my closet. How many have ever seen one of these.
never even knew that model excisted. circle a duane, damn. that deck is in mint condit, could be worth a mint on ebay for all the nostalgia freaks and dogtown zboy bandwagoners. save it!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
If you can get those decks still, I would be willing to buy a few. . .

lardog said:
You guys can probably appreciate some of these "two-wheel inspired" decks I've designed in the not so distant past...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got that board in Longbeach at the skate and surf show. The girl that worked at the Circle A booth invited me to stop by where they made the boards. Got to check out the place and she gave me that deck. I guess Duane was going to skate for them and changed his mind. I'm not sure if they even sold that deck, we couldn't get any more of them at the shop. Think I'm gonna hang on to it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Kick...lemme know if you are into a trade.
Have some sweetness that may or may not be more up your alley.
Pool deck?
Hmmm...
What size ya like?
Big Pig, mid-school, new popsicle-ish wide deck, eighties style? How long?
There are a ton of cool new decks out that will do nicely.
I was making midsized pool decks with ill kongkave...but, had to put 'em on hold til the film is done.

·
Registered
770 Posts
shitbird said:
Kick...lemme know if you are into a trade.
Have some sweetness that may or may not be more up your alley.
Pool deck?
Hmmm...
What size ya like?
Big Pig, mid-school, new popsicle-ish wide deck, eighties style? How long?
There are a ton of cool new decks out that will do nicely.
I was making midsized pool decks with ill kongkave...but, had to put 'em on hold til the film is done.
Bird, what models you got in stock. That Tejano helion looks bitchin, any personal recomendations on trucks?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Anybody have a Hawk or Cab board from the 80's they wanna sell? Always wanted one back when but I had couldn't afford them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts