Jockey Journal Forum banner

OM FREAKING GOD!!!... happiest bike day EVER for me

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  satanherself 
#1 ·
so.................... got my present to myself ion the mail today,,,

for my xs650 project i got from hatch...

tell me this shit isnt PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY... too pretty to paint, i think maybe gloss over it, and ride as is!!!...

guy is AWESOME, prices are CHEAP as hell, and hes honest as the day is long!!! i paid him $50 for shipping, he sent back $12 cause it was only $37.72!!!!!! pm for details, he ONLY build for XS... any rake, stretch, etc... narrows it down to one bottom motor mount so its easier to position motor or work on it...

this is stock rake, 2" stretch...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
for now gotta run stock front, but will shave and polish legs...

will eventually wanna run spomething else, but i will have WELL under a grand in this when done... supposing SOMEONE gives me a deal on a double ww tire... hehehhee

im debating, i would LOVE to toss the fucker togfether, but i wanna do some cool lil things, im not gonna build another bike for a while after this (read til i can afford a trump or sporty)... so i think i should just do the lil shit now... anyways, frame is STAYIN bare, i made up my mijnd!!!! lol

#7 ·
51rat said:

tell me this shit isnt PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY... too pretty to paint, i think maybe gloss over it, and ride as is!!!...

guy is AWESOME, prices are CHEAP as hell, and hes honest as the day is long!!! i paid him $50 for shipping, he sent back $12 cause it was only $37.72!!!!!! pm for details, he ONLY build for XS... any rake, stretch, etc... narrows it down to one bottom motor mount so its easier to position motor or work on it...

Good for you man.Great lookin frame.Have a blast with it,and keep us updated with pix.

#8 ·
That is a nice looking frame. Simpler is better. I suppose you'll never get that laundry done now that the bike is in progress... Kinda like sex: something to do while your waiting for parts to arrive.

51rat said:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.