Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well at least i thought it was. to make a long story short, one of my dad's friends saw the mini bike im buildin and said hes got an old chopper magazine with a bike on the cover that look just like it. so i get mag and sure enough, but i open it and it has an ad for Exile Cycles? but i suppose its a re-print. my dad's friend says hes got more, just need to look for em.
anyway, really cool stuff inside. the main article is on Ed roth VS. Tom McMullen from A.E.E. its an odd ball find but lots of great pics. and more of Roth's wackiness. (he challenges A.E.E. a race to Milwaukee on their trikes) anybody know what the deal is with these re-print rags? anway enjoy.

·
Registered
767 Posts
im pretty sure i have that "issue" it came as an insert with street chopper magazine last year sometime. it was a reprint of the old one, and i cant remeber if it was some sort of street chopper anniversary type deal or if they just decided to reprint an old issue and put it as an insert. if i remeber correctly the "issue" was very very thin. i could be wrong but i might not be

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
el krapp said:
yeah thats what it was, an insert, i just dug it out of my closet, good stuff if you look past the modern day advertisements
yeah man thanks! my dad's friend says hes got more so hopefully i can get my hands on them. and your right, it is super thin. i just skip the pages with the new ads hehe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts