Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'm a little late to the party as far as posting my shop on here. We are doing a line of Cobra King seats now. the first two are for 82-03 Sportsters, and early swingarm frames, these will be available in about a week on the web store. I'm working on a version for 04-10 sporties right now. We also have Bullseye points covers for 71-up Sportsters, and 70-up big twins, and most Buells. Coming soon with some risers, and finned Bird Deflectors for CV carbs. We also have a full line of apparel, mesh caps, hoodies, long and short sleeve t-shirts, stickers etc.

The thing I'm most stoked about is that we're now offering service for HD. pre-fuel injected mostly, but specializing in early tin, Panheads, Knucks, Flatheads, Sportsters and Shovelheads of course. Early evo stuff is always welcome. My mechanic is factory trained and building choppers since the 60's, worked at HD starting in 1970. Of course full builds are also welcome, we do full fabrication in house. We're located in Ventura, Ca. 45 minutes north of LA. Pickup of your bike is possible depending on your location. Please call first for an appointment:

Old Gold Garage Co.
Ventura, Ca
(805)644-1959
[email protected]

or to check out the blog or buy some shit:
oldgoldgarage.com

we also wholesale to other shops, email for more info

thanks
Dan Collins

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts