Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just spent the weekend with Fritz and Snow out in Salina, KS.

Dave is still drawing, and has a tattoo shop in Little Rock, Arkansas, so look him up if you need some ink down there. Here is some of his stuff, and a pic of the duo. Those two aren't sending any subliminal messages are they? I heard a lot of great stories from the two of them. I told Fritz to get on here when he gets back from his trip. He had his Panhead in the trailer and I couldn't get a good pic. He will have it out next weekend in Pontiac, IL though.

A return appearance of chopperman cannot be confirmed or denied.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
A return appearance of chopperman cannot be confirmed or denied.[/QUOTE] The Horse is, imho, the best bike rag today.That being said ,the old Iron Horse absofuckinlutley rocked.It was King.THE KING is dead.LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
That artwork is BADASS. Those guys FUCKED UP MY LIFE. This is what I'd like to see...

*A few of the key people from that magazine in the '90s getting over whatever the fuck it is that's keeping them from working with each other and doing it again.

*Start another magazine (even if it's just one) that is immune to advertising and corporate bullshit. Build it to illustrate the unbelievablely cool art/craft/cult shit that's happening all over the world, WITHOUT it being some negative bitch session.

*Pile drive it right through the fringe leather wrapped ribcages of every ad pandering, nepitist, buddy buddy gotta have a name what you gonna do for ME? dork publishing house there is.

Plus a nice centerfold or fold out poster to hang in my shop.

How can I help?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Irish Rich said:
Last time we talked, I asked how buisness was, and he told me:
"I work with a tattoo machine in one hand, and a pistol in the other!"
Hey thats wild,just hope when tattooing he remembers which one he's supposed to be pointing at the customer!:)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I hated the old Iron Horse, The Horse is so much better.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Nads said:
I hated the old Iron Horse, The Horse is so much better.
I thought the " Jap junk of the month" feature in the old Iron Horse was the coolest!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I was being sarcastic.
I walked ten miles uphill in uncomfortable shoes during freezing cold weather to shake David Snow's hand at the Iron Horse office in Manhatten, and he told me they didn't have any shirts left.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Nads said:
I was being sarcastic.
I walked ten miles uphill in uncomfortable shoes during freezing cold weather to shake David Snow's hand at the Iron Horse office in Manhatten, and he told me they didn't have any shirts left.
You're KILLIN' me man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts