Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if i will make it, its been a while since i have been to one up there, used to sell alot for a few years but it went to all leather and nic nak venders . . . buddy o mine bought a killer narrow short springer below$100 last time so it must be gettin som kinda good again !!!!

We got a race with the promod friday and sat. at tulsa and the race usually dont end till early sunday but im tryin like hell to cruise up . . .

Just wanted to let yall know , its at the fairgrounds near down town sunda the 20th

·
Registered
80 Posts
I might just hafta cruise on up there. I usually see the announcement on the big LED sign after it's too late. I'll be wearing a black t-shirt. :D (With my Ratty Bastards logo on the back. Believe me you'll know it when you see it)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
efingstein said:
I'll be wearing a black t-shirt. :D (With my Ratty Bastards logo on the back. Believe me you'll know it when you see it)
Well, i guess you will be able to spot me also, i will be the only one other than you NOT wearing a shirt that says . . . "if you dont walk with a limp, you aint shit "

Well if all yall gonna go, i might make sure to be there, would like to take Duece my 3 yr old boy somewhere

·
Registered
80 Posts
asillymick said:
Do you have the right to wear this shirt flat top?
As one of the founders of the club, yeah. Granted I don't own a 5.0 'Stang. Or long hair.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i seen that shit painted on the inside of a uranel at a bar near down town talsa

If my wife picked out my clothes, i would ask here what shirt i would be wearin sunday and take a pic for you !!!!
At my house on the weekends, you grab the shit thats the least dirtest aand roll withit

·
Registered
80 Posts
Okiecockfighter said:
i seen that shit painted on the inside of a uranel at a bar near down town talsa
There's a few places here in town where it's still visible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts