Jockey Journal Forum banner

Okay antibilly Mike . . . here's a deal for you

4K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Dragon 
#1 ·
If you get some white grips for that thing , and post a picture of it , I will give you these . Genuine H-D white rubber . One for your brake and one for your shifter . I have faith that you can make that bike right . . . . you just need a little help :) What do you say ?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
=mike= said:
If you get some white grips for that thing , and post a picture of it , I will give you these . Genuine H-D white rubber . One for your brake and one for your shifter . I have faith that you can make that bike right . . . . you just need a little help :) What do you say ?
DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAN I need those bad!!!
Im searching for the grips as we speak...any quick links and Ill order them today
yahoo Im for my address

MOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWA so sweet

#6 ·
Thank God those grips are leaving. They remind of the dildo that Anthony Perkins used on Kathleen Turner in the movie, Crimes of Passion.

The cycle swap's this weekend, mucho grips over there.

#7 ·
Nads said:
Thank God those grips are leaving. They remind of the dildo that Anthony Perkins used on Kathleen Turner in the movie, Crimes of Passion.

The cycle swap's this weekend, mucho grips over there.
canoe trip(shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Its not very biker of me) so I wont make it.
also I got a neat kidney bean chrome tool box with lock and key....well the fucker didnt send the key

#16 ·
I don't know which is dumber...

The fact that people are worried about what parts go on this guy's bike, or the fact that he is actually listening to every suggestion.

I mean, honestly, didn't you just finish that bike recently?
Then you go change a bunch of shit on it as soon as people say it looks dumb.

The internet is a strange place.

#17 ·
VAsteven said:

The fact that people are worried about what parts go on this guy's bike, or the fact that he is actually listening to every suggestion.

.....OR the fact that you are taking this thread that seriously. if other people shouldn't be worried about what he does with it, then why are you?

#18 ·
Sometimes Mike gets confused and we are like the HAlf way house for Bikers and we have to help him see the errors of his ways.Anyhow Mike aspires to be just like me and I see nothin wrong with that.;)

And BTW Mike just traded for this bike and he is now changing for the likes of himself and others on this board.......:D

VAsteven said:

#20 ·
I only do what I want, but respect the ideas and "most" opinions of these guys. Im new at bulidng or bolting on bikes. So I ask allot of questions and gain allot of information.
So thanks everyone for your help and NO I didnt build the bike Im only trying to make it mine.
Yes the internet is a strange place.because people like you have to try and ruin a good thread

#21 ·
Antibilly said:
I only do what I want, but respect the ideas and "most" opinions of these guys. Im new at bulidng or bolting on bikes. So I ask allot of questions and gain allot of information.
So thanks everyone for your help and NO I didnt build the bike Im only trying to make it mine.
Yes the internet is a strange place.because people like you have to try and ruin a good thread
I think you need that matching dildo Nads spoke of, mount it on the gas filler!

#25 ·
Danny, I was looking for white for my '62 & got a pair of CMS grips from ebay seller fabercycle , they are more of a hard plastic but are "period", you might message them about red, they have lots of CMS bits.

*edit*
was pulling up their index page to link for you & I see red ones, they say they have the original molds & are making them new !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HARL...5QQihZ016QQcategoryZ35557QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.