Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes its me, I know I have disapeared to some of you guys that knew me from the other board. Some day I will build my hot rod but for now Plan9 owns all my flathead stuff. It always was and always will be about bikes. I used to drag race my sporty in the midwest but since I moved out to socal I started to carve the canyons, and now it has moved on to racing at wsmc. Django is getting my old sporty cause my dyna kinda took the place of it, I'm racing the buell and I getting Django's Duc for carving the canyons. A lot of custom stuff has rolled out of my shop in the last couple years but it all has been of the two wheeled variety. For those who wondered what happened to me,(or really gave a fuck) I'm sorry I didn't keep up... I was in the garage.
fastsporty

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Django said:
Fastsporty is one of my closest friends.

Here's "our" sporty running at Route 66 back in 2000...
That's a way cool sporty. Is it really yours now, Django? I can see you getting in some trouble on that thing. :)

Welcome Fastsporty. Show us those other two bikes. It's just like the HAMB, we're whores for pics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
flatshoebox said:
welcome.. drag racing in jeans, humm..
Yeah that lasted one race... but hell in the midwest we didn't even have to wear helmets... django and I were doing 120mph down the tollway once no helmet..... But... since I have been in cali and had to wear a helmet. it freaks me out not to wear one now.
BTW cool web sight and nice pics. are your images post production or are you using a diana?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts