Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Conder said:
That could've happened to me a hundred times. IT'S PART OF OUR CULTURE. Be as careful as you can because it could still happen to you, but it probably won't.

I say post those every once in a while just to keep us all tuned up. - Thanks Dirk.
Could be like the latest death here this week, poor dude got hit by a Portapotty falling off a truck, then he got ran over by another bike.

· Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Conder said:
Personally I think I have a really screwed up set of values for riding motorcycles. I don't brag about it, or try to validate it to other people. BUT...The safest motorcycle with the most considerate sane rider aboard, wearing all the safest gear (including the neon orange triangle)...SHOULD be driving a CAR. As a matter of fact, they should walk everywhere they go wearing the above mentioned safety gear.

Bicyclists are insane. They plod along the side of busy streets like fleshy slugs with no way to defend themselves or evade death. They pull their BABIES behind them in little trailers! I never hear anyone tell them they're idiots. It's always "Good for you! One less car!"
You know what is weird, my values are rather fucked also. I ride road bicycles and Mtnbikes. I wear one of those foam hairnet looking helmets and descend at 50mph with nothing but a jersey and a pair of shorts between me and the road. But, put me on a motorcycle and I wear a helmet,jeans and a leather jacket?????

Humans are silly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.