Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hello to all.. long time reader first time writer. own a jap bike that me and some other guys from here have put together. not to bad of a bar bike considering i only had one taleted engine and weld guy, but we did our best. i will drop a horrible picture taken by a camera phone. but now for the real deal....anyone know where i can find a drop mirror(one that hangs down from the bar). i have 16 inch and i think the drops would look better.

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">

·
Jumper
154 Posts
Don't worry about it. You can have it. I'm chanigin' mine.
ALLEY CAT said:
ok ok im selling my handle to the highest bidder!!!!no really how do i change it????? the death threats are overwhelming me i cant sleep at night!!!
anybody know?

·
Jumper
154 Posts
I've been wantin' ta' change it anyway. I know Larry, he's my Myspace hetero life partner.
jabber said:
If it's any consilation, he does have a skate shop named alleycat.

-john

·
Registered
377 Posts
alleycat said:
I've been wantin' ta' change it anyway. I know Larry, he's my Myspace hetero life partner.
I thought I was....I'm deleting you right now.

hey griffin...It's in the livable forest.....Kang wood.

·
Registered
377 Posts
G Griffin said:
Word!

Too far for me!
I been going to the Surfhouse since I was 6.
G.
It's worth the drive, it's a killer shop, and he's a super good guy, plus you get the Jockey journal discount.........

Trust me, drive up there one day when larry is actually working....

·
Registered
917 Posts
jabber said:
It's worth the drive, it's a killer shop, and he's a super good guy, plus you get the Jockey journal discount.........

Trust me, drive up there one day when larry is actually working....
Will do.

G.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alleycat said:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "hetero" now i feel so foolish and cheap!!!!

i feel bad about the name deal. i came up with some witty shit just cant figure out how to change!!!!

larry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts