Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in my dodge dakota sittin at a red light I look in my rear view and all I can see is the head lights and bumber of a big ass extended cab Dodge Ram barrelin down on me and ....WHAM!!!!!!! The S O B hit me at like 45-50mph, and sent me into this little rice burner in front of me. Then the goon gets out of his truck, with these three huge spikes sticking out of his lower lip that appear to have been placed there intentionaly prior to the accident, and says why were you guys stopped? what happened? I pointed towards the intersection and said " see that big metal stick with the pretty lights on it? It's called a traffic light when it's red most people use the pedal on the left and stop." to which he replied "Fuck you", anyway PD and FD showed up and I got the full package and free ride to the hospital. My truck is totaled and his insurance is picking up the tab. I'm just glad I wasn't rollin 2 wheels today or I wouldn't be here.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
be glad you're ok...tis the season and it seems everyone is driving thier monster suv's like crazy starbucks infused maniacs on cell phones. i have almost been hit twice this week while riding... they just dont see you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tom said:
be glad you're ok...tis the season and it seems everyone is driving thier monster suv's like crazy starbucks infused maniacs on cell phones. i have almost been hit twice this week while riding... they just dont see you.
No kidding....Working at the Fire dept I see a lot of stupid people. I just want to yell.....GET OFF THE PHONE, PUT DOWN THE BOOK,PUT DOWN THE NEWSPAPER,QUIT PICKING YOUR NOSE,QUIT PUTING ON MAKEUP, AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE FUCKING DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaking Idiots!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts