Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Looks PERFECT!!!!....now just send it out for paint....have the motor guy deliver the 200" evo clone.....get the seat upholstered.....call the plating shop....get the hired help to start up the billet wheel machine...get bitchin about your deadline, and you will be trailering that bad boy before ya know it!!!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hell theres enough material there to make three spring forks and have left over pieces to make something else........:D

I say put the long bike togther east Tenn Easyrider.I got a sporty frt end if you need somethin to put on it and I have a triumph frt end to if you need it I am kinda with Chuck.
Also glad to see Chuck you made it back safe from the SO.Reay for the Boogie????

Shoe

Shoe
GumbyChuck said:
Tell me yer not gonna cut up that springer???

·
Registered
630 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Also glad to see Chuck you made it back safe from the SO.Ready for the Boogie????

Shoe
Glad to be back to work today, need to recover and rest.
Gonna do the Shadetree world party this weekend.
Boogie comin' up. Seems there's something every weekend this month (yay!).

You need BSA bearing adapters too?
Whoever got the frame from ******, there was a set with that at one time....

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I got the forks, mid tenn mike got the frame.I havent deciceded I am thinkin of puttin springer on trump.What do I need for that?thinkin bout doin that before boogie.Can it be done with ease?I have 2 bearings that are on trees and thats all I have.

Shoe

GumbyChuck said:
Glad to be back to work today, need to recover and rest.
Gonna do the Shadetree world party this weekend.
Boogie comin' up. Seems there's something every weekend this month (yay!).

You need BSA bearing adapters too?
Whoever got the frame from ******, there was a set with that at one time....

·
Registered
630 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
I havent deciceded I am thinkin of puttin springer on trump.What do I need for that?thinkin bout doin that before boogie.Can it be done with ease?I have 2 bearings that are on trees and thats all I have.

Shoe
adapt-o-magic....bearing cups and prolly a spacer - lengths on trump vs. BSA are different

if the bike and the front end was to show up at my house it could be done in a day

ya need to look at the axle size for that springer too...does it match the wheel you have?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hmmmmm Very interesting what day you gonna be home on the weekend is that party on Sat or Sun.Or maybe the next weekend?

Shoe

GumbyChuck said:
adapt-o-magic....bearing cups and prolly a spacer - lengths on trump vs. BSA are different

if the bike and the front end was to show up at my house it could be done in a day

ya need to look at the axle size for that springer too...does it match the wheel you have?

·
Registered
630 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Hmmmmm Very interesting what day you gonna be home on the weekend is that party on Sat or Sun.Or maybe the next weekend?

Shoe
Party is supposedly on Monday, of all things.
Probably be around other than that.
The next weekend I'm probably going to ride to Memphis to check out the Art of the Motorcycle exhibit.

I forgot to tell you the other requirements for getting stuff done in my shop - diet coke and beer. One's for during, one's for after.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.