Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the terrorist attacks on London on 7/7/05, some folk's from The London Bikers Forum (which I used to manage before moving to the USA) decided to do a memorial/unity ride visiting the sites of the bombings, laying wreaths & showing the terrorists that they can't stop us....

Its snowballed way beyond a few dozen people to possibly 5000 or more....its scheduled for Sunday August 21st....

Details & pictures will be on the dedicated site tomorrow following the event....check it out at www.unityride.co.uk/

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
114 Posts
A32flathead said:
Following the terrorist attacks on London on 7/7/05, some folk's from The London Bikers Forum (which I used to manage before moving to the USA) decided to do a memorial/unity ride visiting the sites of the bombings, laying wreaths & showing the terrorists that they can't stop us....

Its snowballed way beyond a few dozen people to possibly 5000 or more....its scheduled for Sunday August 21st....

Details & pictures will be on the dedicated site tomorrow following the event....check it out at www.unityride.co.uk/

Thanks for looking
Dave,

That link didn't work for me, but a quick google turned up loads of info - this appeared to be the most accurate/direct link:
http://www.thelondonbikers.net/unityride/

Wish I'd have known, I might have gotten off my arse & MOTed my bike & gone down there...:(

·
Registered
114 Posts
A32flathead said:
Hi Ernie,

the official count was 3451 bikes & 4000+ people...I've been looking at pictures, I feel propud that something I was involved in running made such a HUGE impression.
I've seen a few of the pics - reminds me of some of the larger runs back in the states.

...I still need to get off my arse & MOT my bike! All for the want of a rear tube:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts