Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll to those of you that'll be in Austin, I'll see ya'll tommorrow!! Hope to meet some of you guys and maybe drink a beer together. ETA is around 2:00 in the afternoon or so later.

-eddie

·
Registered
500 Posts
Stop on by the shop Saturday, 5ish for a burger and beer pit stop on yer way to the big parties. 14th and Cedar, 512 203 0533 if ya get lost.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Crow said:
Stop on by the shop Saturday, 5ish for a burger and beer pit stop on yer way to the big parties. 14th and Cedar, 512 203 0533 if ya get lost.
Baytown Greaser, Hey I sold you a side cover for your BSA On E=Bay. Last year, HumblePete, Belton, Texas. AKA:pete Henry #91n, How you doing? Hey if your in Austin, I'm fairly close. I'm up here in Belton, Get a chanch ,Stop by & See me. I'm up IH-35 about 60 miles or so. Take F.M. 2484 at Salado, Go about a mile ,to F.M. 1670. Hang a right then go up to Stillhouse Dam, After you Cross the Dam, Start looking to your Left, You'll see Stillhouse Heat & A.C. Take That left, then the first right, Behind there building. You'll see a bunch of bike's outside the building. Stop on up & say Hi. OK? Yeah if you pass the A.C. turn, just Past it You'll see a sign down in the tree's that Say's Dam Cycle Work's, With a little Dirt bike on Top of it. But I don't get there till like Noon. Ok. Take care . Pete Henry #91n,AKS:HumblePete. Later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts