Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help with a ebay deal gone bad. This isn't motorcycle related but I don't know what else to do. I bought something from someone living in Pleasant Praire, payed via Paypal May 16, and still have not received my item. There has been no replies to any emails. I did get someone on the phone who gave me a BS story about emergency brain surgery. I know that it is BS because I emailed another person that had bought something from the same person. They told me that it took forever to get their item and the story was something about a car crash.

If you live near by and are willing to knock on a door for me please PM me. This seems like a low risk mission...I think that it is just a lady who got in over her head.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Trumped said:
I need some help with a ebay deal gone bad. This isn't motorcycle related but I don't know what else to do. I bought something from someone living in Pleasant Praire, payed via Paypal May 16, and still have not received my item. There has been no replies to any emails. I did get someone on the phone who gave me a BS story about emergency brain surgery. I know that it is BS because I emailed another person that had bought something from the same person. They told me that it took forever to get their item and the story was something about a car crash.

If you live near by and are willing to knock on a door for me please PM me. This seems like a low risk mission...I think that it is just a lady who got in over her head.
Alrighty now I do know some people in the near by the vacinity...personally I am 125 miles away from the location so personally I can't help but if I ever get down that way a guy could stop in...either way I can't promise anything...now with that said what did you buy?? How much did it cost?? if it were paypal file a fraud complaint they will take it right out of their account...that would be the easiest thing to do other then stress out about it...would be kind of a shitty deal if someone knocked on the door and was blungeoned to death or shot you know what I mean?? Did you bluff them yet?? use all means minus the law dawg...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.