Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:eek: Eh, I guess only a few decided to work... Anyway, I Brady from Utah.

I'm 29 years old, with 4 boys all under the age of 7. I've been a machinist for 10 years and have a serious motorcycle addiction. Been into em my whole life. Mostly motocross and offroad. My wife is super cool and is very supportive of my habbit. I got switched to the darkside of road bikes about 5 years ago when I picked up a froze 78 cb 750. I had big intentions to chop it up. Instead its sat in pieces in my garage ever since. LOL. Right after I got it torn apart I came acrossed a pretty good deal on a 97 sportster. So that was the end of that chopper project. But I got rid of the sportster, so I'm back on the 750 project. With any luck I'll be done with it by next spring.

I guess I skipped the intro when I first registered because I didn't think I would get so addicted to this board. :) But its turned out great, and its very insparational to get out and build.

Sorry my pics didn't work.:eek:

·
Registered
504 Posts
man that looks so cool to live out there..

i'm so sick of florida. as soon as i graduate i'm getting the freak outta here. of couse at least central florida has Nadds.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dude, that is uber-cool....my daughter is all about riding and is trying her luck in hare scramble racing....my wife is supportive too, (I still haven't convinced her to get her own street bike, though).....Right now my daughter can't wait until she gets her drivers license cuz she has her eye on a Ninja 250....

I don't know if I want her hanging out with scooter-trash, though....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
gsglbc said:
Dude! wear a condom!
j/k...It's cool to see a proud papa showing off his kids...hell, my girl can barely ride a bike yet!
good work and great pics!
No kidding!!! my last two were only 360 days apart. We got suckered in by the breast feeding myth.:) Your not supposed to get pregnant while breast feeding. LOL, it's total bull shit:D

Plus, I'm white trash, I'm supposed to have a lot of kids:p

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
snortonnorton said:
man that looks so cool to live out there..

i'm so sick of florida. as soon as i graduate i'm getting the freak outta here. of couse at least central florida has Nadds.
Come on out man!!! Utah is super cool. Other than the effed up liquor laws and mormons:D But when you learn to work around them, this is a great place to live.

Plus, I need some likeminded guys to hang with:D

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dirk_Laguna said:
Dude, that is uber-cool....my daughter is all about riding and is trying her luck in hare scramble racing....my wife is supportive too, (I still haven't convinced her to get her own street bike, though).....Right now my daughter can't wait until she gets her drivers license cuz she has her eye on a Ninja 250....

I don't know if I want her hanging out with scooter-trash, though....:rolleyes:
Nice! I wish Strider liked trail riding more. We got miles and miles of cool trails around here. But the wide open space sort of freaks him out. We had a bad experiance once when he was 5. I took him out an a trail and he went down. I was only about 20 yards in front of him, and looking back about every 20 seconds. He went down right after I peeked back at him. He must have hit the ground running cause he was right on my tail bawling. I guess he thought I was going to leave him.

I wish he would have been in front of me, but it was just me and him, so I needed to lead.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey thanks for the compliment Tony! I'm crazy about my kids! Being a dad is the hardest job I've ever done. And I'm always wondering if I'm doing it right. So hearing stuff like that is awsome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts