Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Political leanings aside...

Cheers and applause erupted inside the Harley-Davidson Inc. vehicle operations plant here when Bush straddled a high-end model painted blue and white and revved its engine again and again. Climbing down, he ripped off blue-tinted safety glasses that he insisted made him look like rock star Bono and jokingly struck a pose intended to show a hip side.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i wanna see him make it down one city block, LOL..

what i wouldnt give for a video of bush dumpin a bike!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Perhaps given all his noodling in the Middle East, he's trying to emulate T.E. Lawrence...except all that riding a motorcycle to his death stuff, better keep it on the dyno.

Sporticus said:
Political leanings aside...

Cheers and applause erupted inside the Harley-Davidson Inc. vehicle operations plant here when Bush straddled a high-end model painted blue and white and revved its engine again and again. Climbing down, he ripped off blue-tinted safety glasses that he insisted made him look like rock star Bono and jokingly struck a pose intended to show a hip side.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
nope noe a photoshop job... sorry

i retouch images for a living - that looks right right down to pixelation orientation etc...

oh and someone went to the trouble of doing these 2 at the same time and putting it on the news ;)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
ahh - you meant the other pic on the chop a retouch job.... appologies

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.