Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just surfed in here from the HAMB and forgot to do an intro. I've been around bikes most of my life, starting out with dirt bikes as a kid. I'm into all sorts of two-wheeled conveyances, from chops, to flattrackers, to early cafe bikes. I'm currently a bikeless poser, but I hope to get myself a bobber project as soon as my wallet allows.

I'm sure there will be lots to learn by hanging around here.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Just cause you aint got a bike now dont mean your a poser biker.Hell there are alot of people who got bikes that aint bikers and I met some people who have never owned a bike that are more biker than ones that do.Its all whats inside and it doesnt matter to me if its a damn vespa as long as you ride it.

Welcome and I sure somethin may show up in the classifieds that might fit your wallet.
Shoe
spent said:
Hey guys, I just surfed in here from the HAMB and forgot to do an intro. I've been around bikes most of my life, starting out with dirt bikes as a kid. I'm into all sorts of two-wheeled conveyances, from chops, to flattrackers, to early cafe bikes. I'm currently a bikeless poser, but I hope to get myself a bobber project as soon as my wallet allows.

I'm sure there will be lots to learn by hanging around here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.