Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
maybe it's just me. but it seems like the biker had plenty of time to avoid that one. there is quite a bit of time elapsed from the moment the car turned to the time of impact. Maybe he was talking on a hands free cel phone or some shit. :p

·
Registered
169 Posts
Man, I hope that guy is OK. It looks like he may have had time to brake or avoid. But then again, why the fuck didn't the car just GO! It looks like he/she is just creeping across the lanes and then stops!

That's giving me flashbacks to my commute this morning. They're doing all sorts of construction on the freeway. I'm sailing along in the left lane (obeyiong the limits, of course) when a CEMENT TRUCK decides to just wing into the left lane from the shoulder. I had to brake damn hard and swerve into the right lane. Thing is, the road was wide open behind me. I don't know what he was thinking. Fucker.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I like how people just kept driving on by (the show of comapssion really tugs on on the old heart strings, eh). Especially the person who was riding behind the the car in the accident. And how the lady just kinda meandered over. I can somewhat understand the person in the car actually being in a state of shock. Fuck I saw that I'd be outta the car, seeing what I could do. Wonder how the person ended up being? But, yeah seems to me the bike did have some warning to at least be a little bit cautious, and not going so fast. Looks like he was hauling a pretty significant speed.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Scratch,

Thats what I was thinking too!! Uhhhh, is anyone gonna frikin stop and help the dude? I mean come on people!! Society on a whole can be really pathetic sometimes, they probaly all had to run down to Starbucks to get their Gingerbread Latte's.. Still I do hope he fared allright, it looked pretty damn violent the way he cartwheeled out of the frame..
XCS

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
The video clip made me want to puke. The shithead on the bagger just made me want to laugh. It helps knowing that his lowside probably caused him nothing more than some wretched roadrash. It wouldn't be nearly as funny if it wasn't for the officially licensed clothing and the idiot's complete lack of riding skills. Remember... get your braking done before the turn (note stopped front wheel in second photo) and try keeping both hands on the bars next time (see first photo). Tires are stickier than crash bars

Dragon said:

here's one not quite so graphic ..

beware the evil baggers ..

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love that sequece......Let that be a lesson to you fellas....wear a shirt with sleeves or eat shit on film.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I couldn't see the accident, fucking computers, probally better off.

After seeing the pics of the second rider eating it, it came to mind that he had no tattoos to ruin. Then I thought of a story I would share. My good friend Jimmy Gistapo of the band Murphy's Law got it good last year. So bad that we feared that he was going to lose his arm cause of some asshole. Turns out that Jimmy recovered, thank you punk rock gods! But... the doctor said that it was his first surgery with a person with full sleeves(tattoos). The doctor was able to use the ink on his arm to match everything perfectly. See, bikers have tattoos for a reason! Be careful everyone, and go get some ink!

·
Registered
335 Posts
dirtyest devil said:
I couldn't see the accident, fucking computers, probally better off.

After seeing the pics of the second rider eating it, it came to mind that he had no tattoos to ruin. Then I thought of a story I would share. My good friend Jimmy Gistapo of the band Murphy's Law got it good last year. So bad that we feared that he was going to lose his arm cause of some asshole. Turns out that Jimmy recovered, thank you punk rock gods! But... the doctor said that it was his first surgery with a person with full sleeves(tattoos). The doctor was able to use the ink on his arm to match everything perfectly. See, bikers have tattoos for a reason! Be careful everyone, and go get some ink!
DD, that is an awesome story!! I love Murphy's Law, I didnt even know about Jimmy's accident. Really glad he's ok..
Off to get sleeved...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.