Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so Ive tryd to edit this a ton of times&the fonts will never change nor the size so either the story will be below or it wont...p.s. if it blows sorry.I [email protected] type of stuff.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/CUTTHROATXXX/2012-03-30_22-26-28_939.jpg[/I[B][/B]MG]
[IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/CUTTHROATXXX/2012-03-30_19-58-04_712.jpg

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I will pay anybody that can increase the font on this and cut it into 5 paragraphs or something. Too drunk to keep my eyes straight past the eighth line but i am loving what i am seeing. Love that blue trike!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I will pay anybody that can increase the font on this and cut it into 5 paragraphs or something. Too drunk to keep my eyes straight past the eighth line but i am loving what i am seeing. Love that blue trike!
That's about as far as I got also and I'm sober. Looking at the pics, it's probably a pretty good story. Hopefully the author will fix it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
it is a good story cutthroat - and a great effort from someone who had no interest in school and spent a good deal of time incarcerated instead of being educated - i'm guessing your on a better path now - thanks for sharing your story and your pictures

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pop was from St.louis evrybody called him billy dan.My mom used to describe him as a sawed off son of a bitch.He was only 5ft 2 inches tall but to me he seemed like a giant.Seen him grab a guy&pull him right down to eye level.So size didn't make him somebody to fool with.But if he liked ya you had a die hard friend.He was in a local car club&was in a m.c. everybody knew him&he knew everyone.Him&my old man used to clash heads non stop&tryd to kill each other alot.But my Grandpa told me a story about one time when my dad was 14 or 15 some guys he was in the m.c. with came over&said they need his welding tanks&my dad picked up a wrench&told him nobody's getting s&*t till billy gets back.He wasnt a I love ya or hug ya type guy but when he told me that story I could tell by his face he loved my dad.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Anyways from what I was told he always loved anything with a motor&@14 he lied to get into the army...went saw some action&eventually got put out.Him&all his brothers had the same what the called bishop baby tattoo of a baby smoking&drinking raising its middle finger&it said born to raise hell.Im now coverd in tattoos&i know thats the one that planted the seed.Well when he came home he was a greaser &in a car club called the torques.And he would paint everybody's old shoeboxe's&deuce coupes.&He was always building rail jobs&anything else you could think of.But not yet bikes.Then one day while going to shoe someones horse he found in there barn a triumph Thunderbird&took it home&began his first build.One nite while drunk he pulled somebody over like he was a cop&he was then arrested which while this happened he kicked in the cops door&broke the radio.So he had to sell his bike to pay for his legal fees.He then started buying bikes&customizing them&making money.He was [email protected] well he got his next personal bike which was another triumph dad says he had just had a bunch of chrome work done to the motor&had it sitting on a bench&my aunt left a heater on buy some chemicals &the garage went up in flames.Well his next bike was a bsa shooting star.He got really good @building bikes&my old man says they went allover for shows&with his paint skills he was always doing work for guys.

** DAd said every other week he came home with a 45 basketcase&he would get it back together make some cash&buy two more bikes.They had a harley sprint they built had so much compression they had to pull it with a truck to start it&@daytona the motor locked up&when his friend fell off he broke both of his wrists&when they ran up to him to see if he was ok he said GET MY BIKE!When my dad graduated he gave him a bsa victor 441&made him take it all apart&but it back together.Well....years went by&I came along my grandpa was a d#xk in a bunch of ways not real kind with his words he used to hang me upside down by mu ankles while he was drinking his pbr or fallstaff&give me indian burns&pink bellys then my grandma would say billy dan put him down!&The fu&*3r would drop me on my head.But he was a good grandfather.He eventually quit drinking&when my old man would get drunk or go to jail he would come pick me up&take me home.He bought a piece of land in the country&moved out there got more back into cars I not knowing what I was missing was to bust riding 3 wheelers or dirtbikes...shooting cans to stand around&learn much.There was always cool hot rods&gassers being built but the older he got the more he was into restoring stuff to original.

*********************************************** When I was 15 I got in trouble over someones lies&was certified as an adult to be sent to prison.When the judge said I was to be tryd as an adult I lost it&started telling the judge f you...I didn't do it&started swinging @anything came towards me.The bailiffs grabd me&was trying to get me out of the court room&when the door flew open there was this greasy biker standing there in a suit&his stetson on with his eyes full of tears&I felt myself die.I stopd&they cuffed me&pulled me up stairs.I know I was innocent &I dont think my grandpa cared if I was innocent or guilty he just wanted to take me home &let me ride dirtbikes.I went to prison&was left in gen pop im a level 4 camp&there suppose to keep you in pc till your 17 which they seemed to forget to do.Well when I came home s*&t was worse then when I left.as in&out for along time.After 10 years of prisons grandpa took me home&said I aint letting you go back

.He put me to work&taught me how to work on cars&he was real hard on me but he taught me how to be a man.His mind started to go&one day he said I stole a bunch of gold coins from him I got really pissed&left.I came back two years later the day I did before I walked in his house he told my old man to take him to the er&he died he a a amurizing (sorry cant spell it)&died.I kick my self for not saying bye&being stubborn.Later on after cleaning the house out we found his coins.I now own his house&havent been in trouble in years.I have my own family& build cars with the same wrenches he did.&I know its not possible but Id like to build every bike he did.But atleast I wanna build the thunderbird as it was his favorite.I went from.St.louis to Wisconsin to get my sprint because of his.Well heres the pics.Sorry so long but thought you really had to know some about him to see his bikes.He was mean&tough but he made me who I am&hope to be half the man he was.I love ya pop!

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for taking a look fellas,glad you enjoyed the pictures.Yeah things have been hard but shit happens cant cry over it.Ive got my own piece of land no note so pops is still helping out from the bar in the sky,two wonderful kids&more planned,there mom is hot&loyal to me.Had a hard time with my record&looks finding a good job so I started buying&fixing cars&whatever else I can get a deal on&its going ok should be 100% good next year.So Im not bitter gotts live in the now not the then ya know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.