Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I stubbled across this forum while looking up info on my new project bike. This is my first attempt with a British bike. I have always loved these style bikes but never had the chance to do one the way I wanted. So now that I have the chance I have been working on it when I can.
I'm a member on another forum (but for a certain type of car) and understand all to well the value of an "e-pinion" or review of an item. So with that said, glad to be here and hope to learn more every day.

Attached are pics of the '67 when I picked it up, my current daily bike, and the current build point of the Triumph.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,071 Posts
Not a B-king, is it? Missing an oil cooler and the headlight is different, it looks like.

·
Super Moderator
4,071 Posts
I thought B-kings have one for water and one for earl. And the front end looks different, too.

Granted, all that can be aftermarket swap stuff, but I thought it was the wrong bike. Dunno.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.