Jockey Journal Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Allenhurst is so small you couldn't miss it.

Great time yesterday. The event was rad. Even though the sand wasn't too forgiving it was a spectacle to say the least. Well worth the ride down even though I had to push the bike down the Parkway out of gas. Met a new friend, Alan, that stopped to fuel me up and get me going. Ran into all the regulars and got reaquainted with some old friends from years back. Good times. Thanks to all that were involved or showed up. I hope the town lets it happen again cause it was just awesome.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
thanks to all who attended! what a blast man.

I don't jump on hear much because most times people don't reply here like on the hamb. so I feel I'm talking to the crickets!

bi things are going down in jersey! if you are interested in building some pre war (WWII) shit, we should speak. I have a few crazy things up my sleeve for you. get in touch with me at [email protected] for more two wheeled insanity!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
So... it looks like there will be a beach race in the spring.
The spring race will qualify riders for the October 2nd annual in Allenhurst.

The spring run is being worked out now at a different location, Asbury Park!

It is a bigger, more straight beach. If the show grows, it may move here eventually.

The plan was always to involve Asbury as they have the R&R clubs to put on more Rock and Roll around the show, with small events attached too. Looks like we will be moving forward to lock down some venues and make some destinations to bounce back and fourth too. We will be doing a chopper show. So get your choppers ready.

At this moment, we are still running tank shift bikes only on the beach. This may change if we get enough entrants and more time to put all this on. This is our hope. We are just working with the man... you understand? Trying to keep it raw and cool too. I won't allow this to be commercialized. I'll end it!

What I am working on... is a piece of private property with a professional grade dirt bike track on it and a crazy owner. He and I are talking bout some pretty crazy shit. Stay tuned!

Email me at, [email protected] if you have an early tank shift bike and you want in on the spring race. Also email me pics of your chopper entrants or bike builds which will take place in an around the spring show with some dirty Rock and Roll.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Had a awesome time, can't wait to do it again.
Love Asbury Park, let's all help bring it back to what is use to be!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Just thought somebody or other might like to see the video. I meant no harm! :snivel:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts