Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know anything about the Night Riders of Frisco from the early '60s San Francisco Bay Area? Here are some photos that I inherited from my Dad. He rode with these guys in the early 60s.
Gesture Monochrome photography Monochrome Eyewear Room
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Black
Gesture Monochrome photography Monochrome Eyewear Room
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Black
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Photograph
Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Tire Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I wish I had something useful to say about the SF Night Riders. But in the meantime: that one photo with the guy standing behind a flathead. Is that an ordinary 45", photographed from a strange angle, or what? The cylinders look far too tall to be factory products. Is this an illusion for which I can blame only my failing mind?

Welcome, and thanks for the pics. I hope they produce some interesting posts in response.

James rats

·
Registered
391 Posts
I wish I had something useful to say about the SF Night Riders. But in the meantime: that one photo with the guy standing behind a flathead. Is that an ordinary 45", photographed from a strange angle, or what? The cylinders look far too tall to be factory products. Is this an illusion for which I can blame only my failing mind?

Welcome, and thanks for the pics. I hope they produce some interesting posts in response.

James rats
That really is mind bending, isn't it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Several of them patched over to the Gypsy Jokers

Brown Outerwear T-shirt Sleeve Jersey

Does anybody know anything about the Night Riders of Frisco from the early '60s San Francisco Bay Area? Here are some photos that I inherited from my Dad. He rode with these guys in the early 60s.
Does anybody know anything about the Night Riders of Frisco from the early '60s San Francisco Bay Area? Here are some photos that I inherited from my Dad. He rode with these guys in the early 60s

1 - 12 of 12 Posts