Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not bike related i know.... well kind of...

My mate is getting married this weekend, one is his wedding present, the other is a bday present for a mate...

Shades or just temporary until i find a couple i like... until then my house is a couple short...

Sumo might end up with something similar (rochester/stromberg) running his 45! (sans shade!)

These are both Rochester monojets that came spare with a 46 chev i used to have...

They're fully working off the mains...

what you think?

I'll apologise now if you think there shit and a waste of web space....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
the only waste is that the pics are so damn blurry!!!

dont be wasting that shit - if you have a carb going begging send it my way not to the lamp shop!! haha

i best stop drinking and go and pack my gear - im leaving for the bulldog in the morning... dont know where my tent is... aaahhh shit - one too many cidersagain before sorting my act out

just had a thought - could run a shade instead of a velocity stack - it woulod be a talking point

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
carbs were beyond repair mate, sorry bout the blurry pics, still only got a cell phone camera thingy...Sumo - I got you a monojet if you want it, nice rebuilt one... we'll get you a nice rochy or stromberg for your 45, that'll kick ass!Hey Monojet lamps beat a Debenhams Wedding list!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
will have to meet up and talk carbs some time ... meet you somewhere in the middle when you have your bike up and running

would love to run a stromberg - great looking carb - but dont know if it will jet down far enought to run the flatty - and get neil to make me a manifold for it ;) - a monojet would be a lot easier all round but not as cool loking

sounds like a damn fine wedding list to me - cool shit from the garage - a bit of love in it and some sight - there you go - beats another toaster or kettle....

have a great wedding weekend with your buddy - ill have a beer or 2 with benny for you

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks man, i'm looking forward to it, 58 Poncho Fully kustomed and flaked out, 32 ford and a couple 356 as the wedding cars... will be cool... now where's me zoot suit and brogues...?

Will meet ya soon, and we'll figure your carbs, i recon we can get a jet kit low enough... them early motors were pretty weeny bewtween the jet kit and the mixture should be okay...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts