Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Finally got around to joining. Been on ruffrodders and choppaheads for awhile and I really like this board too. Here is my current bike A mostly stock 68 FLP, Was a california police bike. I also built a 78 triumph that I regretfully sold to a guy in cali.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
That Trump is like a non-rusty version of your bike Hatch, and the FLP kinda reminds me of Trent's Fishbike in a lot of ways. Similar stance in both cases.

You run the carb on the FLP open like that or did you just take the big ugly S&S cover off for the pic...ha. Welcome to the JJ.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hey, glad you made it over here. Whats the bike in your avatar over at RR? And Low 66, didn't see you lurkin over here, wtf, can't say whats up? haha.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been looking gor somthing different for the air cleaner. I have a moon frog mouth scoop but I don't want to pay 150 for the adapter so I am trying to build one. So far it doesn't run too well with out the teardrop on. Got and andrews a with jims lifters and thats about all the performance it has runs good though...

Thanks for the comments
Dustin

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Voneville said:
Hey, glad you made it over here. Whats the bike in your avatar over at RR? And Low 66, didn't see you lurkin over here, wtf, can't say whats up? haha.
The bike in the avatar at RR is the trump, whatsup low 66, never know who you find at these places

Later
Dustin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts