Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here are two of my latest projects. The first one is for my boy Blaze. He wanted what he has tattooed on his knuckles on his tank. All one shot.

The second one i'm still currently working on. It's for Cabbie from this board.
It's my first lace job and my first real paying job. I was just excited that it came out semi-ok.

It's Auto-Air metalic silver base with metalic silver mixed with white for the lace job. It's a panel job and the rest is going to be pearl turquoise with blue flake, cosmic blue, and then the whole thing covered with sparkling spectrum semi flake.

I'll post more when i'm done.

Also, here's an updated pic of ElCheapo.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jabber said:
Looks good to me. I like the lace job, and would like to see it finished with the terquoise. Good job.

-john
thanks john! yeah hopefully in the next couple of days i'll be able to post some updated pics of it.

Sparky

·
Registered
591 Posts
Love the "Stay Sick" and "Gas" lettering! Nice size, good colors. I've never seen that before neither...I like everything about the "El Cheapo" except that giant square post behind the motor. Sorry, I ain't no know it all but I dig that bike, and that square post in the middle of it wounds my soul.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
leaving it as is for now. maybe during the winter i'll break it down and do a little sumphin sumphin

todd said:
yeah im looking forward to seeing that lace job when its done and are you painting more on el cheapo or leavin it as is?

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahahaha yeah he's one of those rockabilly/psychobilly kind of guys.. former skinhead that has come to his senses types.. ya know.

rockymtnpits said:
Nice looking paint jobs..

But "stay sick" tattooed?

What about "get'n well"??

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
me too!!! i know exactly what you mean. that may be a project for later. but, that's how the frame came. it's an actual 70's honda chopper frame that i found that had never been used. right now it's a pain in the ass because the motor is centered but that god damn square tube is in the way of my air cleaners by like 1/4 inch.

and thanks for the compliments man, i still have a long way to go before i have anything close to your talent. but, i'm learning

Conder said:
Love the "Stay Sick" and "Gas" lettering! Nice size, good colors. I've never seen that before neither...I like everything about the "El Cheapo" except that giant square post behind the motor. Sorry, I ain't no know it all but I dig that bike, and that square post in the middle of it wounds my soul.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sparky,

Diggin it man!! Way more than I ever expected! So, can I expect it tomorrow then, cause you did say a week LOL!!! Take your time, Im really in no big rush.

All, I just gave my man Sprky here free reign to do what he wanted on this, and he went big. I really couldnt afford to buy any painting equipment right now, and Sparky said he might be able to help out, but he was new to the painting game...Hey price is right and if it helps get him practice, Im game ya know? I think its looking pretty damn sweet!!
XCS

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks man. I sent ya an email about it. don't worry, it's in good hands. they may shake a little bit but, they are good.

XCabbieS said:
Sparky,

Diggin it man!! Way more than I ever expected! So, can I expect it tomorrow then, cause you did say a week LOL!!! Take your time, Im really in no big rush.

All, I just gave my man Sprky here free reign to do what he wanted on this, and he went big. I really couldnt afford to buy any painting equipment right now, and Sparky said he might be able to help out, but he was new to the painting game...Hey price is right and if it helps get him practice, Im game ya know? I think its looking pretty damn sweet!!
XCS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts