Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my name is Justin and I'm 21 and I'm from Wichita, Kansas. I work in a shitty motorcycle factory that builds shitty motorcycles for people with to much money. I found this site through the HAMB which I've been a member of for quite a few years now. I don't have a bike right now, but hopefully that will change soon. The only two wheeler I've got is a 1957 Vespa/Allstate scoot project. I used to have 1931 model a pickup project but traded it off awhile back, but I may actually be getting back and will probably try to make a trade for a bike. Anywho, I just thought I would make an intro because I know thats the way it goes. Hopefully I can learn some stuff and possible find a project or runner. Personally I don't know jack about bikes, but I want to learn.Take care...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Haas said:
Hello my name is Justin and I'm 21 and I'm from Wichita, Kansas. I work in a shitty motorcycle factory that builds shitty motorcycles for people with to much money. ............. Personally I don't know jack about bikes, but I want to learn.Take care...
welsomce aboard!!! now thats funny... workin in a shitty motorcycle factory nbuut i dont know shit about bikes, LOL!!!!!!!!!! if u know cars bikes are easy to learn bro

·
Registered
630 Posts
Haas said:
Hello my name is Justin and I'm 21 and I'm from Wichita, Kansas. I work in a shitty motorcycle factory that builds shitty motorcycles for people with to much money. ..
Hmmm...pretty sure we used to make wheels for you guys.
What do you do there?

Welcome to the jungle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts