Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my name is Justin and I'm 21 and I'm from Wichita, Kansas. I work in a shitty motorcycle factory that builds shitty motorcycles for people with to much money. I found this site through the HAMB which I've been a member of for quite a few years now. I don't have a bike right now, but hopefully that will change soon. The only two wheeler I've got is a 1957 Vespa/Allstate scoot project. I used to have 1931 model a pickup project but traded it off awhile back, but I may actually be getting back and will probably try to make a trade for a bike. Anywho, I just thought I would make an intro because I know thats the way it goes. Hopefully I can learn some stuff and possible find a project or runner. Personally I don't know jack about bikes, but I want to learn.Take care...

·
Registered
987 Posts
Haas said:
Hello my name is Justin and I'm 21 and I'm from Wichita, Kansas. I work in a shitty motorcycle factory that builds shitty motorcycles for people with to much money. ............. Personally I don't know jack about bikes, but I want to learn.Take care...
welsomce aboard!!! now thats funny... workin in a shitty motorcycle factory nbuut i dont know shit about bikes, LOL!!!!!!!!!! if u know cars bikes are easy to learn bro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.