Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just found this site and I have to say that it's awesome. I've been riding for almost 11 years now and currently have an 03 Dyna wide glide. I have been looking for an old basket case HD to chop, but so far I have had no luck at all. The only one's I've found have been on e-bay and the prices are outrageous. If any of you know where I should be looking let me know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I noticed, the last basket case that I saw on there was a little over 2K, for a completely unassembled bike that was rusty as hell.
I'm thinking a swap meet might be my best bet but I can't seem to find any around here.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Welcome to the board.

I used to run with some folks from the Abilene area--Jerry White, Mike Bell, Mike McCormack and a bunch of others. I don't guess I've talked to any of them in 10 or 15 years. Man, where's the time go. Do you know Terry Porter, Ben Littlejohn or Bill from Old Glory?

As far as swap meets go there are still some pretty good ones around Fort Worth I think.

Talk to you later,
Larry T

·
Registered
104 Posts
went there in '05... there is all kindsa vendors and ppl with junk up for sale but its not really a swap meet kinda deal. everybody hangs out and listens to music during the day and goes to 6th street and parks their bikes on about 6-8 city blocks or so. i dunno, maybe less maybe more. i had an alright time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.