Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,
I am a 22 year old grad student at Cleveland Chiropractic College and have just "inherited" a 1967 TR6. I have always had a passion for classic cars and classic motorcycles, especially Triumphs! My dad taught me at an early age to respect and love old bikes and cars. I have grown up working on old cars, but I haven't been exposed to many classic bikes (in the means of crude mechanic work). I am mainly hoping to gain some knowledge and learn a few tricks of the trade as I transform my semi-stock TR6 into a classy bobber. However, I have been secretly lurking around here for a couple months reading all kinds of threads about fab work and creative thinking before I start my project. I have also been gaining knowledge from my grandpa, who was a mechanic and engineer for over thirty years, and some local guys that also creep around the JJ foums from time to time. Anyways, I will likely start a thread soon showing the progress of my build, and I will definitely be learning from all the mechanical masterminds on here.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Welcome Trumper from Sedalia.
The ammount of info on here is overwelming, do your research and have fun. Oh ya, post up some pics, we likes our pics, D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts